I'll start with explaining the TSR. West Virginia fans are still pretty bitter about Rich Rodriguez leaving, so I made a point to play up Dave Curtis' Mountaineers question in the blurb. As for the TS, people have such strong feelings for or against Notre Dame that they'll click on anything with an Irish player. So for the blurb, it was just a matter of coming up with something to accurately describe the story (and I thought the headline was decent, too).
Wednesday, May 20, 2009
Two teams that are always good for page views
I'll start with explaining the TSR. West Virginia fans are still pretty bitter about Rich Rodriguez leaving, so I made a point to play up Dave Curtis' Mountaineers question in the blurb. As for the TS, people have such strong feelings for or against Notre Dame that they'll click on anything with an Irish player. So for the blurb, it was just a matter of coming up with something to accurately describe the story (and I thought the headline was decent, too).
